Ten Articles on Alternative Education, Home Schooling and Unschooling. These are the topics covered in this 10 Pack of PLR Articles:
Alternative Education PLR
- Homeschooling and Unschooling – What’s the Difference? (525 words)
- Home Education Resources – a Brief Overview (490 words)
- How to Plan Your Own Home Schooling Curriculum (548 words)
- Benefits of Home Schooling (439 words)
- Socialization and the Homeschooled Child (449 words)
- Homeschool Philosophies – Which One Fits You and Your Child? (522 words)
- Is Homeschooling Expensive?(488 words)
- Answers to Top Questions About Homeschooling (441 words)
- Covering the Legal Bases – What You Need to Know About Homeschool Laws (563 words)
- Am I Qualified to Homeschool My Child? (435 words)
Includes 10 articles related to HomeSchooling as Alternative Education for Children plus 10 images for use in social media, etc.
Your PLR Rights:
You may use this content on your own websites, in printed material, or anywhere that PLR content is permitted.
You may use the images on your websites, in printed material, or on social media.
You may brand this content with your name, brand, logo, and website url and use it to make your own products.
You may NOT resell this material with Private Label Rights or grant others the right to resell it. If you would like to resell, you can easily become an affiliate.
Licensed Material: Please note that these articles are not exclusive to HomeFreeMedia and have been licensed for resale. All edits, graphics, videos, and other support materials by HomeFreeMedia.
A Message from Norma...
In case you're curious, I started working online in 1997 - in the dinosaur days of the internet. My purpose here at HomeFreeMedia is to help YOU build the business of your dreams by developing and recommending top quality products and tools. This will also result in profit and affiliate commissions for me, so we both win!
Sign up here for news and special offers.
Please note that some products are not exclusive to HomeFreeMedia so that you don't make duplicate purchases.