Your brand is sort of like your identity. It should be unique, easy-to-understand, and draw people towards you. Your brand is representative of who you are, sometimes without saying a word. Your brand may go ahead of you, trail after you, and linger in people’s minds in your absence. Done well, it will be memorable enough that people can’t shake it from their minds triggering them to think of you at the exact time they need whatever it is you have.
Anything can be a brand.
That means that you, yourself, may be a brand that stands out and gets noticed. Whatever your brand, if you build a great one, people will love you.
Brands have a lot of technical parts. They include
• Color schemes
• Tag lines
Good brands are visually pleasing and may include specialized subliminal messaging if you’re into that sort of thing. Ultimately good branding works when people lean in and begin to know, like, and trust you or the product you sell.
What Makes a Great Brand People Love?
There are a lot of things that contribute to a great brand, too many to list in one short post, but there are certain aspects of branding that can make a big difference and draw people in and keep them coming back. Interestingly enough, these all come down to building a good relationship with your customers. Try these out-
• Make a good first impression– From your logo design, web design, color schemes, any imagery should be on-trend or timeless and appealing to your target audience. You are also your brand, so your first impression should be consistent with how you are on and off-duty. People shouldn’t feel confused between you and your brand whether you are the brand, or your product is.
• Stand out and be memorable– Great brands have that certain something that makes them stand out in a sea of sameness. Be unique and find clever ways to stand out in the crowd. This can be through color, tag lines, or a unique activity or action that is easily recognized as yours.
• Care about what you do– People can smell a phony a mile away. If you aren’t sincere about what you do, it will be obvious. Care about what you do and the people you do it for and you’ll be loved and sought out.
• Strive for excellence, not perfection– You won’t get it right all the time. Strive to do the best you can in each circumstance and people will notice. If you fail, do it with grace and honor. When you succeed, be sure to be confident yet humble and it will make a positive impact.
• Deliver on your promises– It takes a while to build a reputation and a very short time to ruin it. Delivering on your promises will make the right impact and keep people coming to your brand again and again. Say what you mean and mean what you say, and your brand will be loved.
Your brand is your reputation and your signature in the marketplace. Build a great brand and people will love you. It doesn’t take a degree in rocket science to build a great brand, know who you are, treat people well, and stand out from the crowd and you are on your way.
Learn more…. Take the course!
A Message from Norma...
In case you're curious, I started working online in 1997 - in the dinosaur days of the internet. My purpose here at HomeFreeMedia is to help YOU build the business of your dreams by developing and recommending top quality products and tools. This will also result in profit and affiliate commissions for me, so we both win!
Sign up here for news and special offers.
Please note that some products are not exclusive to HomeFreeMedia so that you don't make duplicate purchases.