These are the topics covered in the LinkedIn Tips PLR Article Pack:
- Common LinkedIn Profile Mistakes and How to Avoid Them (554 words)
- How and Why to Ask for a LinkedIn Recommendation (482 words)
- How to Build Your Expertise and Reputation Using LinkedIn (619 words)
- How to Get More Clients Using LinkedIn (590 words)
- How to Remove People on Your Company Page That Don’t Belong There (497 words)
- How to Use LinkedIn to Get More Email Subscribers (550 words)
- LinkedIn Account and Profile Security Overview (615 words)
- Using Keywords to Improve Your LinkedIn Profile (741 words)
- Who Should Use LinkedIn and Who Shouldn’t? (473 words)
- Who Should You Connect with on LinkedIn (569 words)
Extended Pack Includes 10 Done-for-You Articles as Txt, Illustrated PDF, and Illustrated DOCX files, Compilation eBook (5651 words) with separate Cover JPG, 20 Promotional Images for your website or social media, and 10 social media messages.
Your PLR Rights:
You may use this content on your own websites, in printed material, or anywhere that PLR content is permitted.
You may use the images on your websites, in printed material, or on social media.
You may brand this content with your name, brand, logo, and website url and use it to make your own products.
You may NOT resell this material with Private Label Rights or grant others the right to resell it. If you would like to resell, you can easily become an affiliate.
Licensed Material: Please note that these articles are not exclusive to HomeFreeMedia and have been licensed for resale. All edits, graphics, videos, and other support materials by HomeFreeMedia.
A Message from Norma...
In case you're curious, I started working online in 1997 - in the dinosaur days of the internet. My purpose here at HomeFreeMedia is to help YOU build the business of your dreams by developing and recommending top quality products and tools. This will also result in profit and affiliate commissions for me, so we both win!
Sign up here for news and special offers.
Please note that some products are not exclusive to HomeFreeMedia so that you don't make duplicate purchases.