These are the topics covered in the Pinterest PLR Article Pack:
- Connect Your Pinterest Account to Your Site (493 words)
- Creating a Content Marketing Strategy Using Pinterest (496 words)
- How Often Should You Pin? (523 words)
- Important Terminology for the Pinterest Novice (515 words)
- Performance Tracking Tips (510 words)
- Reasons to Use Pinterest for Your Business (500 words)
- Setting Up a Pinterest Business Account (517 words)
- The Most Popular Niches on Pinterest (515 words)
- Tips for Optimizing Your Images (509 words)
- What Makes a Good Pin (512 words)
Includes 10 Done-for-You Articles, Compilation eBook, Article PDF’s, 10 Tweets, and 20 Promotional Images for your website or social media.
Your PLR Rights:
You may use this content on your own websites, in printed material, or anywhere that PLR content is permitted.
You may use the images on your websites, in printed material, or on social media.
You may brand this content with your name, brand, logo, and website url and use it to make your own products.
You may NOT resell this material with Private Label Rights or grant others the right to resell it. If you would like to resell, you can easily become an affiliate.
Licensed Material: Please note that these articles are not exclusive to HomeFreeMedia and have been licensed for resale. All edits, graphics, videos, and other support materials by HomeFreeMedia.
A Message from Norma...
In case you're curious, I started working online in 1997 - in the dinosaur days of the internet. My purpose here at HomeFreeMedia is to help YOU build the business of your dreams by developing and recommending top quality products and tools. This will also result in profit and affiliate commissions for me, so we both win!
Sign up here for news and special offers.
Please note that some products are not exclusive to HomeFreeMedia so that you don't make duplicate purchases.