These are the topics covered in the PLR eCourse on Understanding Procrastination:
- Reasons why people procrastinate at work
- How to stop being a perfectionist when you don’t need to be
- How to get on with tasks you don’t enjoy
- Signs That You Are Procrastinating at Work
- The best and worst careers for procrastinators
- Dealing with procrastinating colleagues
- How to Deal with Procrastinating Employees
- Examples of problems caused by procrastination at work
- Effective ways to ask for help with procrastination problems
- Can procrastination at work be a positive thing?
Includes Done-for-You eCourse (4300 words), Promotional Image for your website or social media.
Your PLR Rights:
You may use this content on your own websites, in printed material, or anywhere that PLR content is permitted.
You may use the images on your websites, in printed material, or on social media.
You may brand this content with your name, brand, logo, and website url and use it to make your own products.
You may NOT resell this material with Private Label Rights or grant others the right to resell it. If you would like to resell, you can easily become an affiliate.
Licensed Material: Please note that these articles are not exclusive to HomeFreeMedia and have been licensed for resale. All edits, graphics, videos, and other support materials by HomeFreeMedia.
A Message from Norma...
In case you're curious, I started working online in 1997 - in the dinosaur days of the internet. My purpose here at HomeFreeMedia is to help YOU build the business of your dreams by developing and recommending top quality products and tools. This will also result in profit and affiliate commissions for me, so we both win!
Sign up here for news and special offers.
Please note that some products are not exclusive to HomeFreeMedia so that you don't make duplicate purchases.